ISHAM provides financial support both to individual members and to various groups through its range of funding initiatives.
Funding is only available to ISHAM members and application forms are found in the members area.
The currently funded ISHAM initiatives are listed below:
- Funding for the ISHAM working groups to run meetings or courses
- Support for organisers of specialist medical mycology conferences, workshops or training courses to provide scholarships or reduced registration fees for Young ISHAM members
- A Professor-in-Residence scheme to fund a senoir member of ISHAM to travel to teach on a course or at a workshop
- The Young ISHAM Training Fellowship to provide support for a member of Young ISHAM to obtain short term training in another mycology centre to learn a specific technique or method.
- The ISHAM Young Investigator award to recognise a future key opinion leader and allow them to present their work at an ISHAM Congress